Candle Care and Information
- Never leave candles unattended while burning.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Burn in a draft-free area, and away from anything that can catch fire.
- Keep soy candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Retrim the wick to 1/4 inch before every use.
- Discontinue use when only 1/2 inch of wax remains.
- Always place soy candles on or in a non-combustible, heat-resistant base set on a level, stable surface.
Soy Candles are 100% Soy Wax. Soy candles burn cleaner and longer than traditional candles.
Wicks are only pure cotton or paper cored wicks.
Crossroads candles are a clean burning, blended paraffin wax with a lead free wick.